Saturday, October 08, 2016

Cuba and South America - October 9 to 27, 2016


I am finally in Miami, Florida after a short "wrestling match" with a guy (hurricane) named Matthew, and ready to begin the Cuba and South America Private Jet trip with TCS World Travel. I am serving as a geologic lecturer on this fantastic trip that will take us to Havana, Cuba (3 nights); Cartagena, Colombia (2 nights); Rio de Janeiro (3 nights) and IguaƧu Falls (1 night), Brazil; Buenos Aires, Argentina (3 nights); Torres del Paine National Park, Chile (2 nights); and La Paz and Lake Titicaca, Bolivia (3 nights). Four of these stops are new for me, including two new countries.

If you would like to see the itinerary, look here. And I of courser, will be posting photos and stories from the Emerald Continent. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. WOW . . . wha t atrip . .. . so happy for you . . . waiting to see photos

    ReplyDelete

If your comment will not post, email me with the problem.