Monday, November 10, 2014

An Apology

Buttes of the Cross in Canyonlands along the Green River
Dear Readers -

I know I have been remiss in posting updates lately and for that I apologize. Life gets busy and sometimes posting takes a break.

However, I will have a post up later this week on my 2014 Canyonlands river trip on the Green and Colorado rivers. I have a few spots left for the 2015 trip so look at these and join us if you can.

Additionally, I will be lecturing on a Smithsonian Journeys expedition beginning next week to Peru and Ecuador! We'll visit, Lima, the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Quito, and the Galapagos. Look here soon for more exciting Earthly Musings.

The ruins of Machu Picchu in Peru
Galapagos Iguana

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment will not post, email me with the problem.