Saturday, April 23, 2011

Earthly Musings Chosen as Nature Site of The Week

A pleasant surprise came to me this week. Emma Springfield, who writes a blog called Nature Center Magazine found my site Earthly Musings and awarded it "Nature Site of the Week". You can read about the distinction here. It is nice to get noticed from so far away (Nebraska) and to be told that your offerings are meaningful to others. Thank you Emma and good luck with your work to help people connect with the natural world! We need people like you more and more as time goes by.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely post. I am still awestruck by your site. I signed on for the RSS feeds so I can be notified every time you have a new post. There are so many wonderful nature sites. I wish people could read them all and get back to living a more natural way.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment will not post, email me with the problem.