Sunday, February 19, 2012

Africa and Asia Adventure Begins!

On Monday, February 20, I will depart Flagstaff and begin a journey to Africa and Asia with TCS and Starquest Expeditions. The itinerary for the trip can be found here. I will be serving as a geologic lecturer aboard our 757 along with two others.

If you would like to follow along, I plan on blogging from many of the places that have internet service. If you are reading this, you likely already subscribe to my blog but in case you want to share it with others, the address is : http://earthly-musings.blogspot.com/.

I will be making updates with photo's every few days. If you like, you can bookmark this page and follow along.

Let the adventure begin!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a real adventure. Looking forward to reading about it. Be safe and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait. I think next year back to South Africa. Would love to have a geologist along. ;)

    ReplyDelete

If your comment will not post, email me with the problem.